Executive and Communications Assistant
Reference number: 45257
Title: Executive and Communications Assistant
Location: King's Cross, London
Salary: Circa £29,300 per annum (Inc. London allowance)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, full time
Closing date: Sunday 16 May 2021
Interview date: Monday 24 May 2021
Contract type: Permanent
About the role
Sense International has an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team as an Executive and Communications Assistant. This full time position will initially be homeworking, but will be based at our head office in King’s Cross, London, post pandemic.
In this new role, you will work with our Director and Head of Fundraising to support Sense International's global team. This will include:
- Diary management, travel and meeting arrangements, organising and preparing meetings, and taking minutes.
- Developing communication materials and digital content, including case studies, online newsletters, website copy and social media to promote the impact of projects.
- Supporting the development and delivery of events, including parliamentary meetings, fundraising events, conferences and webinars.
As our Executive and Communications Assistant you will be in a unique position to support the work of Fundraising, Programme, and International teams in an organisation with a high level engagement. This role will give the successful candidate a fantastic range of experience in the International Development sector.
Key skills and experience
- Experience of working as a personal or executive assistant to a Chief Executive or Director.
- Strong communication skills and confidence when engaging with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of producing digital content and communication materials.
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills, with the ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities.
- Strong IT skills, including the use of the full Microsoft Office suite.
Keep up-to-date with the latest jobs and other Sense International news by:
First published: Thursday 13 November 2014
Last updated: Friday 30 April 2021