Our promise to you
We want to tell you about the difference your support is making to the lives of people with deafblindness and we want to do that in a way that you are happy and comfortable with.
- We want to communicate in the way that is best for you, so if you want to change how we contact you, how often we get in touch, or to opt out of further contact, please let us know
- If you are registered on the Telephone Preference Service we will not call you without your express permission
- We will not contact you unless you have expressed an interest in our work (by making a donation for example)
- We will closely monitor all the agencies who work on our behalf to ensure that they meet our high standards
- We will NOT sell or share your personal information with anyone
- We are members of the Fundraising Standards Board and will follow the codes of practice established by the Institute of Fundraising
- We will value your feedback and follow a clear complaints policy as appropriate
We always welcome feedback, so please do let us know how we are doing by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org; +44 (0)20 7014 9304.
First published: Wednesday 9 September 2015
Last updated: Wednesday 11 October 2017