TCS London Marathon 2024
Date: 21 April 2024
Registration fee: £100
Fundraising target: £1950
We are now operating a waiting list for our 2024 London Marathon team. Please note places are allocated at Sense International’s discretion so please make sure you share your fundraising plans with us in full, it’s important that we allocate our places to the best fundraisers! We’ll be in touch should a place become available.
All about the marathon
- The London Marathon is the ultimate bucket list event!
- Run 26.2 miles past some of London’s most iconic landmarks.
- Soak up the electric atmosphere as you’re cheered on by the crowds of thousands.
- Experience one of the world’s most famous marathons.
- Join Team Sense International to be cheered on every step of the way!
What you’ll get for being part of Team Sense International
- A personalised training plan from our partners at Full Potential.
- One-to-one support from our training team.
- Two exclusive training days lead by Sense to improve your running.
- Expert tips and advice to support both your fundraising and training.
- Access to the Team Sense London Marathon Facebook group, where you can share training and fundraising updates with your teammates.
- Fundraising materials to help you hit your goal.
Support on the day
- Your own exclusive Sense International running vest.
- Four of the loudest cheer points along the route, where your friends and family can join us!
- A post-race party with a free sports massage, hot food and drinks minutes from the finish line.
- If you are visually impaired and need the assistance of a guide, or your disability and/or medical condition means you need a support runner, you can apply for a free TCS London Marathon place for them.
- The London Marathon welcomes the use of day wheelchairs and race runners in the mass participation event. Wheelchair users who need to be assisted/pushed by others can also enter the TCS London Marathon.
- Click here to find out more.
Your fundraising supports children with deafblindness to live, learn and thrive
Our #TeamSenseInternational fundraisers are key in ensuring that every child, no matter how complex their disabilities, is given a chance to thrive.
- £50 could pay for assistive devices such as glasses, hearing aids or a white cane for 3 children.
- £100 could provide training for 3 families to improve their understanding of deafblindness and how to support their children.
- £1,000 could support a young person with deafblindness to attend a vocational training course for 3 months to learn new skills and improve their livelihood.
Every penny you raise will allow us to continue to provide expert support and services to people with deafblindness.
We could not achieve this without you. Thank you.
Our friendly team would be happy to help. Get in touch with the team by emailing SI.email@example.com or call 020 3833 0602.