Programme Funding Manager
Reference number: 46164
Title: Programme Funding Manager
Location: King's Cross, London
Salary: Circa £35,800 per annum (Inc. London Allowance)
Hours: 37.5 hours, full time
Closing date: Thursday 28 October 2021
Interview date: W/C 4th November 2021
Contract type: Permanent
About the role
Sense International has a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our growing Fundraising Team as our Programme Funding Manager. This full time position can work flexibly between home and our head office in King's Cross, London.
This is an exciting time to join Sense International as we develop our new 3-year organisational and fundraising strategy. As Programme Funding Manager you will manage and grow funding from our current institutional donors, including statutory and Government partnerships, as well as exploring new opportunities globally to deliver a diverse, high-value, multi-year portfolio. Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching, identifying and maintaining a pipeline of new funding opportunities from Institutional, Lottery, European and Global donors for all Sense International areas and the 8 countries we work in.
- Managing and developing strong relationships with a portfolio of donors and new business prospects, providing excellent stewardship.
- Grant management for donors to ensure high quality financial and narrative reporting and compliance.
Key skills and experience
- Demonstrable fundraising experience including developing applications and securing funding from Institutional/Statutory, Lottery and European funding sources.
- Excellent donor relationship management skills including writing stewardship plans and producing high quality reports.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt and write for different audiences.
- IT proficient, including knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite, databases, and ideally Raiser’s Edge.
It's really important that you're able to align yourself with Sense International's values, and develop an understanding of the issues that face the people we support.
For full details of the role and personal specification, please refer to the Job Description attached below.
Sense is a national disability charity that supports people with complex communication needs to be understood, connected and valued. Sense has a proven record of offering high quality, pioneering services.
Sense International works in partnership with others across the globe to ensure anyone facing challenges because of deafblindness and multi-sensory impairments has access to advice, guidance and support. We have programmes in East Africa, Romania, Latin America and South Asia.
Please use the link below to complete your application. We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines, job description and person specification before applying.
Sense International is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in all of its work. We want to ensure that the diversity of our workforce is reflective of the people we support and the communities we serve. We encourage applications of those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds as well as women, trans and non-binary people, and those with different accessibility needs.
If you require an application in another format, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0121 415 6735 or email@example.com
Please note: To apply for the role of Programme Funding Manager at Sense International you will be redirected to the Sense UK website as we use the same HR system.
Job description: Download the job description
Candidate guidelines: Download the candidate guidelines